Saturday, July 23, 2011

CSA Week 8

Sorry I was behind on some of our drafts.  I had meant to upload pictures and had a crazy fun and busy week.  So... now that we are catching up ~ I hope you are able to as well. 

If I had remembered my camera, I'd insert right here an awesome picture of the U2 concert at Busch stadium last week.  It was amazing, and while insanely hot, a worthwhile evening with June, Tim O, & Heather. 

What's in the cooler this week?  More delicious goodness for sure!! Tim O got to try some of the white cucumber.  We always get more eggs -- haven't bought any all summer and that has not been a bad deal at all.  We also got more corn, onions/shallots (depending on who you ask), tomatoes, squash, beans, beats, potatoes.

As is typical of most things we pull excitedly out of the cooler each week, the corn tasted delicious!  June and I are going to work on something yummy to do with our pile of beets, and Timmy looks forward to trying the white cucumber.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment