Sunday, February 4, 2007

So Many Things to Get Done ...

So, its Sunday afternoon and I'm leaving on Wednesday. Just like every year to end the football season, the superbowl will be on tv. Different from any other year, I'm picking between a few outfits and trying to decide what to bring along. Of course, now I need to learn all about rugby instead of worring about football..... All of the info you read about traveling, they tell you not to bring anything white (stains easily ~ which we know I already have issues not staining anything) OR cotton. Leaving behind anything white/light is tricky, but apparently I love cotton and it seems everthing I own is made of cotton. I'd really love to take along 2 sundresses, but apparently I only own 1 that is not 100% cotton. Yikes! So other things I need to do before I leave on Wednesday at 2:25 pm:
  1. polish off my first aid/med kit with a smattering of items
  2. get travel toiletries
  3. a small battery alarm clock
  4. a prong converter for the laptop
  5. a travel journal
  6. something to do that will keep me occupied for the trip that's only going to take about 20 hours. Right now, I have 2 magazines and 1 book ~ I will certainly need a whole lot more to keep me occupied.

Besides some shopping for myself, I have to get a wedding gift for my dear cousins who are about to tie the knot in Tampa. I have tons of people to visit with before I leave, cleaning up and packing away the remnants of my stuff, I need to create a new playlist for my iPod, moving out and cleaning up the downstairs apartment, and finding a moment to ensure I'm sane before I leave. So little time left, tons to do....

2 comments:

  1. I could have supplied the travel alarm, diary and plug converter-oh, well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you s/have downloaded library books to your Ipod for the flight. You might still be able to if you want. Maybe I could help thru my library

    ReplyDelete