Monday, April 9, 2012

194 Days to Go!!!

It's been an exciting week!!  I have just started a new job at the Bevo Mill. I'll be the Catering & Sales Manager for this St. Louis Historical Landmark.  It was built in 1914 by August Busch, founder of Anheiser Busch Brewery here in St. Louis.  Day one was full of excitement and lacking stress -- which was great and very unlike my previous position.

In addition, I met with my aunties who are going to help with the big day.  Aunt Mag & Aunt Bridget and I went to look at the location for our celebration.  We came up with a starter game plan, looked through the collection of decorations that I have started to accumulate (thanks to Aunt Carol), and tried on some wedding dresses.  I believe I know what we are going to work on.... but I will get back to you on that one.

As far as the wedding planning is going.... Tim and I realized we have a few things to work on.  He is going to look into cake options.  He has to pick out a tuxedo ..... I am excited to be working on the wedding invitations.  I think I know what we are going to do, but there are just so many darn ideas on pinterest...  We are still looking for the musical entertainment.  We would love to get a band but I'm not sure that we can afford it at this point.

Hugs!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment