Sunday, October 16, 2011

Old Navy Active Wear

Soooo... in case you haven't heard about crowdtap, it's a website that you join and give market feedback.  It's pretty simple but as you accrue more points you get to a higher level and are invited to opportunities.  This time I got an opportunity to sample the active wear line with my sister.  She was actually wearing an activewear top that she had purchased on a previous trip.  I own a runner skirt and a pair of compression pants from Old Navy's activewear line.

Today we tried on several new items and had a blast restocking our closet for the fall.  I picked out the 'carbon' women's color block jacket. It is a moisture wicking jacket that also has thumb holes, a full zip, and handy dandy pockets. (I love thumb holes.)  I picked out a matching grey pair of ruched compression capris.  They also have a handy pocket (can't get enough of those!).

Not only did I get some samples from Old Navy, I had the "obligation" of bringing a friend.  She picked out a pair of the full length compression pants with a "purple ivory" (sort of maroonish) strip across the top and a matching hooded running top.  Overall, a fun time checking out Old Navy's activewear.  I'm looking forward to sporting it around town as I train for my next 1/2 marathon ...

No comments:

Post a Comment